Welcome to the web site for Uddingston Old Parish Church.
We hope you find your visit here useful, and feel encouraged to return in the future. Although we are happy to have you visit on the web with us, we’d be more than pleased to welcome you in person at one of our Sunday services.
Church Diary and Intimations:
1. Services at 11 am (Sacrament of Baptism) and 6.30 pm. Pram & Praise on chancel at 10.30. Evening service is our Blue Christmas service.
- Bothwell & Uddingston Rotary Club Christmas Carol Concert with the Bothwell Philharmonic, in favour of Yorkhill and local charities, in the church at 2.30. Tickets £5 and £3.
1. Men's Fellowship at 7.30 - Christmas Dinner.
- Congregational Board at 7.30. A document relating to Planning and Strategy, which will be discussed at this meeting, has been emailed out. Those elders and Board members who are not on email are asked to collect a paper copy from the Session Clerk’s pigeon hole after this service.
Play & Praise group at 10.30
Last ladies' Bible Study at 7.30 in the manse.
Communion service in Simpson Court complex at 11.30.
Church windows display and coffee morning 10 - 12. Tickets priced £3 available from members of the Social Committee. Donations of shortbread and mince pies will be very welcome!
1. Service at 11 am will be led by the Choir. Tea & coffee after the service served by the Social Committee.
- The united service of Nine Lessons and Carols in St Andrews Episcopal Church at 6.30. There will be no evening service in Uddingston Old.
There will be no vestry hour during December. If you need to speak to the Minister, contact her at church or phone the manse.
Photos added of Retiring office bearers Douglas McHenry.Alison McAuslan and Andrew McCandlish who together with Helen Cuthbertson have given over one hundred years of service to our church in Uddingston. Also added Amy McDonald and Niall and Lindsey Faulds who joined the Old Parish by public profession of faith Gallery
The December issue of our magazine is now available to read on our news tab or click here December 2013